"I knew as soon as I met them that Frontier were my kind of people. The Frontier MAP Funds are perfect for my business, but it's the people that really make the difference."
- Jon Cobb, Director, Trinity Wealth Management
"The Frontier MAP funds make available an extremely sophisticated investment solution in a very straightforward and cost effective manner, providing clients with a much simpler experience with low total costs of ownership".
- Andrew Brook Dobson, Director, Brook-Dobson Brear Ltd
“It took me time to properly understand the Frontier proposition, now that I do, it has transformed my approach to investment planning. When recommending Frontier, I have complete confidence that I'm doing the right thing for my clients.”
- Mike Dobson, Managing Director, Blue River Wealth Management
“Mike Azlen CFP is an excellent presenter. He delivers his “4 Pillars” presentation with high energy and great conviction. Feedback from IFP events has always been very positive and Mike always scores high marks”
- Nick Cann, Chief Executive, Institute of Financial Planning
“Every IFA should make a point of hearing the Four Pillars of Investing with Mike Azlen ... it will be time well spent and prove invaluable in helping shape one’s own Investment solution.”
– Mark Pittaccio, Investment Director, In Partnership
"The Four Pillars seminar run by Frontier really gave me a fresh prospective on the investment management industry and motivated me to redesign my investment proposition for my clients. It has been a resounding success."
- Derek Stewart, Managing Director, Strategic Asset Managers Ltd.
“The 4 Pillars presentation emphatically highlights the huge benefits that diversifying across both traditional and alternative asset classes can bring to portfolio planning.”
– Les Douglas, Throgmorton Private Capital
“Your presentation never ceases to impress. The class response has been enthusiastic; the student feedback extremely positive. From my perspective, just when I thought your pitch could not get better, you improve it yet again. Your analogy of the gelatinous bubble through which investors must pass on their way to market returns was brilliant and is forever fixed in my mind.”
- Robert W. Jenkins, CEO and Managing Partner, Combinatorics Capital, LLC